The Mont-Blanc is a serious trek which requires an important physical preparation. This training course is the best solution to discover mountaineering techniques in order to set out for the "Roof of Europe" in the best physical conditions.
Place: Chamonix area
Level required: good physical condition.
Equipment required :
- waterproof mountain jacket (gortex),
- Fleece or sweater
- Warm shirt - underwear ( 2 T-shirts),
- Mountain trousers - over trousers
- 2 pairs of woolen socks,
- Gloves (or mittens)
- Mountaineering shoes (plastic shell),
- Cramps - ice axe - harness,
- Gaiters with strap passing under shoes,
- Head lamp, knife, sun cream,
- Water flask or thermos.
- Hat or balaclava
Rates and schedule
One price: from 1,500 €.
Price per person all included (guide, half-board accommodation and lifts).
Enjoy some gentle walking and sporty hiking with a guide who will introduce you to the delights of the mountain environment (flora, fauna, heritage and landscape etc). Programme of 1/2 day and full-day group hikes throughout the summer.