An educational farm with numerous pigs, cows, goats and young calves. Discover how the local Reblochon cheese is made and all the rudiments of the agricultural profession.
Visits accessible to anyone: families, groups, holiday centers.
The site is accessible to disabled persons.
Guided visit (in French) every Tuesday from 10am until 12 noon.
Booking directly to the farm.
- You can also find a Les Montagnards stand at the following local markets :
- Combloux: Wednesday morning
- St Gervais: Thursday morning
- Megève: Friday morning
- Sallanches: Saturday morning
- Possibility to purchase veal, beef and pork, between 5 and 10 kg. Please call Thierry on 0033 622 02 09 03 to place your order. These products will be vacuum packed.
- Market of local producers, milk bar and creation of candy skewer from 16h to 19h.
- Pony rides
- The T'choupa roundabout
- Giant wooden games from 15h30 to 19h.
Unguided group tours
Unguided individual tours
Sale on the markets
Sale on collective point of sale
Rates and schedule
Price rates for guided visits:
- 8€ per adult
- 6€ per kid (3-12 years)
- free : child under 3 years old
Modes de paiement
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8.30 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm Saturday from 8.30 am to 12 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm Sunday.
Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
2 reserved parking spaces.
For the moment, around the farm unpaved: clay.
Possible access to the educational room (with adapted doors and toilets), animals (large sliding door), milking parlor (very steep ramp, need help), hay storage.